Why you need YES VM:
- relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness quickly
- alleviates irritation, burning and burning
- Hormone & oestrogen-free
- get the benefits of top-selling YES VM with the convenience of individual pre-filled applicator tubes
Made with natural and organic ingredients, YES VM features a gentle formulation designed to match the typical vaginal environment and provides long-lasting, soothing re-hydration.
YES VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel Applicators with single-use, pre-filled tubes
This natural vaginal moisturiser is ideal for soothing dry and sensitive vaginal tissues and caring for your skin at the same time. Case studies have shown YES VM rapidly relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort.
- lasts up to 3 days per application
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain your vaginal health
- bio-adhesive (releases moisture where needed)
- odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- designed to match tissue osmolality* (an important point, see below)
- compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- convenient, pre-filled 5ml applicator tubes for those who prefer not to apply with their fingers
- 95% certified organic by the Soil Association
- no propylene glycol
- no parabens
- no polyquaternium
- no strong chemicals & preservatives
- no mineral oil
*A word about Osmolality:
A vaginal moisturiser stays in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM Moisturiser has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in a couple of ways. Firstly, the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and, secondly, the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM are also matched to these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, meaning it will re-hydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, thereby minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Directions for use:
- Check the enclosed leaflet for detailed instructions on use.
- Each pre-filled applicator delivers the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed - discreetly and hygienically.
- For optimal results, apply regularly - this may be daily initially and then, after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as needed for comfort.
- The frequency of re-application depends on your own circumstances and the severity of dryness. You can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns.
Why we choose to stock YES VM:
- so many of our wonderful customers have provided feedback to us that this is the only vaginal moisturiser that brings them much-needed comfort and relief for vaginal dryness and atrophy
- YES VM is certified organic by the Soil Association
- the YES YES Company is a trusted ethical brand committed to helping people and the planet in all of its dealings associated with the fair and sustainable production of its range of pure products
- the preservative Phenoxyethanol is generally considered safe when used in products at a concentration of 1% or less - it is the last listed ingredient, making up a very small percentage of the total ingredients in YES VM which are otherwise all natural and certified organic
- the YES brand have explained very plainly and openly the benefits of using Phenoxyethanol in this formula compared to other preservatives - see the article here: https://www.yesyesyes.org/blog/all-natural-lubricants/
Disclaimer: Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health professionals. Any information or advice in this product description is of a general nature only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice regarding your own personal circumstances, we recommend you contact your GP or other healthcare professional.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I found Yes VM Applicators Vaginal Moisturising Gel to be absolutely wonderful. It’s the first time in years that I have actually felt moisturised and supple in and around this area. I have used other so called vaginal moisturisers which left me feeling a bit sensitive and not lasting. Well done