If you receive an item that is damaged or faulty, please contact Naturally Safe Cosmetics within 7 days of receipt or your order to arrange a refund, exchange or store credit. In these circumstances, please follow the returns procedure** below.
Order errors or omissions on the part of Naturally Safe Cosmetics
If you find an error or omission with your order on the part of Naturally Safe Cosmetics, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order so we can make arrangements correct the error or omission.
Customer error or change of mind
We cannot offer a refund if you have ordered the wrong item or changed your mind, but we may be able to offer an exchange or store credit provided the product has not been opened, used, damaged or tampered with in any way. Please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order to discuss whether an exchange or store credit is possible. Exchange or store credit in these cases will be at the discretion of Naturally Safe Cosmetics. Please do not return any item without making prior arrangements with us.
We cannot offer an exchange or store credit for any item that has been opened, used, damaged or tampered with in any way.
Postage costs not refundable
Where Naturally Safe Cosmetics agrees to an exchange or store credit in the case of customer error or change of mind, any postage costs associated with returning items to Naturally Safe Cosmetics will be the responsibility of the customer. In addition, any postage costs associated with sending replacement items will also be the responsibility of the customer. The customer is not entitled to free shipping on any re-sends even if they received free shipping on the original purchase. In this case, the customer will be advised by Naturally Safe Cosmetics of the actual costs required for Naturally Safe Cosmetics to send the replacement parcel - this may be greater than the shipping charges advertised on our store and the amount paid by the customer on the original shipment (if any), as most shipping costs are subsidised by Naturally Safe Cosmetics.
Any store credit provided in the case of customer error or change of mind will only be for the value of the items returned and will not include any shipping charges paid by the customer when they purchased the item. If the original order was entitled to free shipping, the shipping costs paid by Naturally Safe Cosmetics to ship the original parcel will be deducted from the store credit.
**Procedure for returns/exchanges in case of order error/omissions by Naturally Safe Cosmetics and damaged/faulty items
- If there is an error with your order on the part of Naturally Safe Cosmetics, or you have received a damaged/faulty item, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel to advise of the problem with your order or product.
- For damaged items, please email us a photo - send to email@example.com
- Where Naturally Safe Cosmetics has agreed to accept return of an incorrect or faulty/damaged item, then that item must be returned to us within 7 days of authority and instructions being given by us to return the item.
- Please do not return any item/s without first making prior arrangements with Naturally Safe Cosmetics.
- All goods to be exchanged/refunded must be returned in their original state, i.e. unused and in their original packaging.
- Naturally Safe Cosmetics accepts no responsibility for damage or loss to items after they have been delivered or left at the customer's delivery address by Australia Post.
Any approved refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment.
For international refunds, please note that the amount refunded may differ from the amount originally paid due to the daily fluctuations in international currency exchange rates. The refund amount will be subject to the exchange rate applicable at the date of refund.