YES VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel features a gentle and innovative formulation designed to match the typical vaginal environment.
Made with natural and organic ingredients, this vaginal moisturiser provides long-lasting rehydration and is free from skin damaging or concerning chemicals often found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel for a certified organic and natural vaginal moisturiser
This natural vaginal moisturiser is ideal for soothing dry and sensitive vaginal tissues whilst caring for your skin. Case studies have shown YES VM relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort, rapidly.
Key features and benefits of YES VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel:
- Rapidly relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Non-hormonal, oestrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so it releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
Other benefits of YES VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel:
- No propylene glycol
- No parabens
- No polyquaternium
- No strong chemicals & preservatives
- No mineral oil
Directions for use of VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel from YES:
- Check the enclosed leaflet for detailed instructions on use.
- This tube of VM Vaginal Moisturiser does not have an applicator - it is designed to be applied with your finger to the outer and inner intimate areas.
- For best results, apply regularly - initially this may be daily. After a week or so, you can try applying every third day, although YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as needed for comfort, thanks to the natural and pure ingredients. The frequency of re-application depends on the severity of dryness and you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns.
*Osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser stays in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, which makes it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM Moisturiser has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly, the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and, secondly, the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health professionals. Any information or advice in this product description is of a general nature only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice regarding your own personal circumstances, we recommend you contact your GP or other healthcare professional.
NOTE: As a general rule, Naturally Safe Cosmetics does not stock products containing the preservative Phenoxyethanol and we have stated our reasons for this in a blog article. In this instance, we have agreed to stock this particular product in response to repeated impassioned requests from customers who advise that this is the only vaginal moisturiser that works for them, bringing them much-needed comfort. Phenoxyethanol is the last listed ingredient for this product and constitutes a very small percentage of the total ingredients which otherwise includes natural and certified organic ingredients.