Why do you need YES VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel?
- Rapidly relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness
- Proven to alleviate irritation, itching and burning
- Non-hormonal, oestrogen-free
Natural relief of vaginal dryness
This gentle, unique formula is designed to match the typical vaginal environment. It provides long-lasting rehydration without worrisome chemicals.
Case studies show that YES VM soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues and relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort, rapidly. That's why many women now use YES VM as part of their natural feminine hygiene routine.
Key features of YES VM:
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so it releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
Other benefits of YES VM:
- No propylene glycol
- No parabens
- No polyquaternium
- No strong chemicals & preservatives
- No mineral oil
A vaginal moisturiser stays in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, which makes it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM Moisturiser has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly, the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and, secondly, the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
How to use YES VM:
- Check the enclosed leaflet for detailed instructions on use.
- This tube of VM Vaginal Moisturiser does not have an applicator - it is designed to be applied with your finger to the outer and inner intimate areas.
- For best results, apply regularly - initially this may be daily. After a week or so, you can try applying every third day, although YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as needed for comfort, thanks to the natural and pure ingredients. The frequency of re-application depends on the severity of dryness and you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns.
Why do we stock it?
This product contains the preservative Phenoxyethanol. We don't normally stock products with this ingredient but have done so at the request of so many customers claiming that this is the only vaginal moisturiser that brings them much-needed comfort and relief. YES VM is certified organic by the Soil Association and Phenoxyethanol is the last listed ingredient, making up a very small percentage of the total ingredients which are otherwise all natural and certified organic.
Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health professionals. Any information or advice in this product description is of a general nature only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice regarding your own personal circumstances, we recommend you contact your GP or other healthcare professional.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nice natural product. Quick to give relief. Will never be without it.