Updated 24 February 2022
Australia Post delivery delays may still be experienced due to COVID-19 disruptions. In some cases, these delays are significant, especially for parcels going to Western Australia. Please refer to the Australia Post website for domestic delivery updates.
Note: Naturally Safe Cosmetics cannot provide refunds or replacements for parcels with a tracking status of "IN TRANSIT" or "DELAYED".
If you are not prepared to wait for your parcel during these unprecedented times, please do not order online.
Flat Rate Shipping & Handling Fees:
The above charges are for shipping and handling and are overall flat rates set by this business. They are not based on the actual shipping costs incurred by us to send individual parcels which vary greatly and may be higher or lower than the charges paid by customers, depending on the size and weight of the parcel. Some items, e.g. sample sachets, may even be sent as a letter.
All shipping charges incurred at checkout are binding. We cannot provide a refund of shipping charges, even in cases where multiple separate orders are placed and subsequently combined by us at the time of despatch. By completing their purchase at checkout, the customer agrees to be bound by all of the charges associated with their order, including the shipping charges.
Processing & Despatch Times:
Orders received by 11:30 a.m. (Sydney time) are generally despatched the same day, if not then the next day. Orders are despatched Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays). Despatch times may be longer during peak holiday periods like Easter and Christmas.
- $99 threshold does not include discounts or shipping charges
- Combining orders – we are not able to combine orders and no refund will be given for multiple shipping fees paid on separate orders
- Maximum 3kg weight (packed) limit for Express Post – if you pay for Express Post and your order exceeds 3kg, it will be sent via Standard Post and a refund for the difference between Express charges paid and Standard charges payable (if any) will be given
- While Express Post items are given priority, Australia Post DOES NOT guarantee next day delivery with its eParcel Express Post service - there will be no refund of shipping charges if Australia Post does not deliver the next day after despatch
- Express Post option may not be available during certain sales and promotions
Nail polish & polish remover, perfume, pure essential oils, insect repellents, products containing ethanol/alcohol cannot be sent by air and must go by road transport. Please choose Standard Post for these items. If you pay for Express Post and your order includes these items, your order will be sent by road via Standard Post and we will refund the difference between the Express Shipping fees paid by you and the Standard Shipping fees payable (if any).
General Shipping Terms & Conditions:
Upon despatch, an email will be sent to you confirming shipment and advising your tracking number. You can track your order on the Australia Post website or by calling Australia Post customer service on +61 13 76 78.
Multiple Shipping Addresses:
If you provide both a street address AND a PO Box number for your shipping address, we will ship to the PO Box.
Non-Receipt of Parcel:
If your parcel has not arrived within the expected time frame, you can carry out a tracking search via the Australia Post website. Missing or non-delivered parcels must be reported to us within 21 days of despatch of your order so that an investigation can be commenced with Australia Post.
Naturally Safe Cosmetics will not be responsible for any parcels delayed, lost or not delivered as a result of customers giving the incorrect shipping address. If a parcel is returned to Naturally Safe Cosmetics due to incorrect address and the customer wishes to have it re-sent, the customer will be responsible for paying the full shipping costs payable to Australia Post to re-send the parcel to the correct address.
For parcels that are returned to Naturally Safe Cosmetics due to incorrect address, a failed delivery attempt or simply unclaimed after being taken to a post office, if the customer wishes the parcel to be re-sent to them, the following amounts will be payable:
- Shipping fees to be advised by us - these may be higher than the shipping fees paid on the original purchase as we subsidise many of the parcels shipped by us, and
- The 'return to sender' fee charged to us by Australia Post for return of the parcel to Naturally Safe Cosmetics
If agreed, payment of the above amounts must be made within 7 days of request by Naturally Safe Cosmetics otherwise a refund will be processed. Any refund processed is subject to the following deductions:
- Any shipping charges paid by the customer on the original purchase, or
- If no shipping charges were paid by the customer on the original purchase, the actual shipping costs paid by Naturally Safe Cosmetics to send the original parcel, and
- The 'return to sender' fee charged by Australia Post for return of the parcel to Naturally Safe Cosmetics
Shipping Instructions including Authority to Leave:
Customers may include any relevant shipping instructions in the Order Comments Box at checkout, including an Authority to Leave the parcel if no-one is home. Please be specific as to where the parcel is to be left. If you give an Authority to Leave but do not specify location, our shipping carriers will leave the parcel in a safe place, if there is one. If you are not usually at home during the day to take delivery of your parcel, you may prefer to have your parcel delivered to your place of work or to a post office parcel locker. Whilst we are happy to pass on your delivery instructions, the ultimate decision regarding delivery instructions and whether or not to leave a parcel lies with the delivery person. Naturally Safe Cosmetics accepts no responsibility for the safety of parcels once they have been left at your premises either with or without Authority to Leave.