Updated 6 September 2021
Australia Post delivery delays are occurring due to COVID-19. In some cases, these delays are significant. Please refer to the Australia Post website for domestic delivery updates.
Note: Naturally Safe Cosmetics cannot provide refunds or replacements for parcels with a tracking status of "IN TRANSIT" or "DELAYED".
If you are not prepared to wait for your parcel during these unprecedented times, please do not order online.
Shipping & Handling Fees:
Processing & Despatch Times:
Orders received by 11:30 a.m. (Sydney time) are generally despatched the same day, if not then the next day. Orders are despatched Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays). Despatch times may be longer during peak holiday periods like Easter and Christmas.
- $99 threshold does not include discounts or shipping charges
- Combining orders – we are not able to combine orders and no refund will be given for multiple shipping fees paid on separate orders
- Maximum 3kg weight (packed) limit for Express Post – if you pay for Express Post and your order exceeds 3kg, it will be sent via Standard Post and a refund for the difference between Express charges paid and Standard charges payable (if any) will be given
- While Express Post items are given priority, Australia Post DOES NOT guarantee next day delivery with its eParcel Express Post service - there will be no refund of shipping charges if Australia Post does not deliver the next day after despatch
- Express Post option may not be available during certain sales and promotions
Nail polish & polish remover, perfume, pure essential oils, products containing ethanol/alcohol cannot be sent by air and must go by road transport. Please choose Standard Post for these items. If you pay for Express Post and your order includes these items, your order will be sent by road via Standard Post and we will refund the difference between the Express Shipping fees paid by you and the Standard Shipping fees payable (if any).
General Shipping Terms & Conditions:
Upon despatch, an email will be sent to you confirming shipment and advising your tracking number. You can track your order on the Australia Post website or by calling Australia Post customer service on +61 13 76 78.
Multiple Shipping Addresses:
If you provide both a street address AND a PO Box number for your shipping address, we will ship to the PO Box.
Non-Receipt of Parcel:
If your parcel has not arrived within the expected time frame, you can carry out a tracking search via the Australia Post website. Missing or non-delivered parcels must be reported to us within 21 days of despatch of your order so that an investigation can be commenced with Australia Post.
Naturally Safe Cosmetics will not be responsible for any parcels delayed, lost or not delivered as a result of customers giving the incorrect shipping address. If a parcel is returned to Naturally Safe Cosmetics due to incorrect address and the customer wishes to have it re-sent, the customer will be responsible for paying the full shipping costs payable to Australia Post to re-send the parcel to the correct address.
Parcels that are returned to Naturally Safe Cosmetics due to incorrect address, a failed delivery attempt or simply unclaimed after being taken to a post office, will only be re-sent upon payment by the customer of the actual amount payable to Australia Post to re-send the parcel. This will be advised by us and may be higher than the shipping charges originally paid by the customer, as Naturally Safe Cosmetics subsidises the shipping costs on the majority of parcels despatched to our customers. Payment of this amount must be made within the time specified by Naturally Safe Cosmetics when contacting the customer otherwise a refund will be processed, subject to the following deductions:
- Any shipping charges paid by the customer on the original purchase, or
- If no shipping charges were paid by the customer on the original purchase, the actual shipping costs paid by Naturally Safe Cosmetics to send the original parcel, and
- The 'return to sender' fee charged by Australia Post for return of the parcel to Naturally Safe Cosmetics
Shipping Instructions including Authority to Leave:
Customers may include any relevant shipping instructions in the Order Comments Box at checkout, including an Authority to Leave the parcel if no-one is home. Please be specific as to where the parcel is to be left. If you give an Authority to Leave but do not specify location, our shipping carriers will leave the parcel in a safe place, if there is one. If you are not usually at home during the day to take delivery of your parcel, you may prefer to have your parcel delivered to your place of work or to a post office parcel locker. Whilst we are happy to pass on your delivery instructions, the ultimate decision regarding delivery instructions and whether or not to leave a parcel lies with the delivery person. Naturally Safe Cosmetics accepts no responsibility for the safety of parcels once they have been left at your premises either with or without Authority to Leave.