Updated 28 June 2021
Delivery delays are still occurring internationally due to the impacts of COVID-19.
Please refer to the Australia Post website for international delivery updates.
International customers must provide a valid contact phone number - this is a customs requirement. Orders will not be shipped without a phone number
Naturally Safe Cosmetics currently ships to the following international destinations:
- New Zealand (5-8 business days)
- United States (7-12 business days) - no signature on delivery due to government restrictions
- Canada (10-20 business days)
- Hong Kong (5-10 business days) - no signature on delivery due to government restrictions
- Japan (5-10 business days)
- South Korea (5-10 business days) - no signature on delivery due to government restrictions
- Singapore (2-5 business days) - no signature on delivery due to government restrictions
- Parcels are sent via the International Express Service
- Delivery times are ESTIMATES only and exclude time in customs (if applicable) and may be subject to delays due to causes outside of our shipping carriers' control. Actual delivery times may be longer. As per Australia Post request, please leave a minimum of 10 business days after the estimated delivery time indicated to raise queries on parcels not received.
Despatch times - International:
Order by 11:30 a.m. (Sydney time) for same day despatch in most cases. Orders are despatched Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays). Despatch times may be longer during peak holiday periods like Easter and Christmas.
International Shipping & Handling Fees:
Based on weight of parcel & calculated at checkout. You can get an estimate in the shopping cart.
International weight restrictions:
Maximum 10kg (22.05lbs) - notwithstanding these weight restrictions, Naturally Safe Cosmetics reserves the right to reject any international orders that it deems are too bulky or heavy. In this instance, your order will be cancelled, you will be notified and your payment refunded.
International Exclusions – Prohibited & Restricted Products:
Due to Australia Post and international customs regulations, some products cannot be shipped internationally. This may include certain oils (coconut oil, essential oils), products containing ethanol, alcohol or other flammable ingredients (nail polish/remover, perfume) and dietary supplements. Items not able to be shipped internationally will be noted on the product description page. If you order items we cannot ship, we will refund you.
Duties & taxes - customs & import duties:
International customers are responsible for payment of any customs/import duties and/or taxes that may be applicable to their purchase. Please check before ordering.
General Shipping Terms & Conditions - International:
International Shipping Confirmation:
Upon despatch of your order, an email will be sent to you with shipping confirmation and your Australia Post tracking number. You can then track your order on the Australia Post website.
Non-Receipt of Parcel - International:
If your parcel has not arrived within the expected time frame, you are initially requested to carry out a tracking search via the Australia Post website using the link above. Missing or non-delivered parcels must be reported to us within 42 days of despatch so that an investigation can be commenced with Australia Post.
Returned Parcels - International:
Parcels returned to Naturally Safe Cosmetics due to incorrect address, failed delivery attempt or simply unclaimed will be refunded, subject to the following deductions:
- the original shipping fees paid by the purchaser; and
- the ‘return to sender’ fee charged to Naturally Safe Cosmetics for return of the parcel to Australia
International Shipping Instructions Including Authority to Leave:
You may include any relevant shipping instructions in the Order Comments Box at checkout, including an Authority to Leave the parcel if no-one is home. Please make your instructions specific as to the location where the parcel is to be left. Whilst we are happy to pass on your delivery instructions, the ultimate decision regarding delivery instructions and whether or not to leave a parcel lies with the local shipper carrier and the delivery person and is not within the control of Naturally Safe Cosmetics. Naturally Safe Cosmetics accepts no responsibility for the loss of parcels that have been left at your premises either with or without Authority to Leave.