95% certified organic by the Soil Association, Bristol, UK
YES VM Applicators Vaginal Moisturising Gel gives you the benefits of the VM top-selling vaginal moisturiser with the convenience of individual pre-filled applicator tubes.
Made with natural and organic ingredients, YES VM features a gentle formulation designed to match the typical vaginal environment and provides long-lasting, soothing re-hydration.
YES VM Applicators Vaginal Moisturising Gel for a certified organic and natural vaginal moisturiser with single use pre-filled applicators
This natural vaginal moisturiser is ideal for soothing dry and sensitive vaginal tissues and caring for your skin at the same time. Case studies have shown YES VM rapidly relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort.
Key features and benefits of YES VM Applicators Vaginal Moisturising Gel:
- Quickly relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Hormone free, oestrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so it releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
Other benefits of YES VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel:
- No propylene glycol
- No parabens
- No polyquaternium
- No strong chemicals & preservatives
- No mineral oil
Directions for use of VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel from YES:
- Check the enclosed leaflet for detailed instructions on use.
- Each pre-filled applicator delivers the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed - discreetly and hygienically.
- For optimal results, apply regularly - this may be daily initially and then, after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as needed for comfort.
- The frequency of re-application depends on your own circumstances and the severity of dryness. You can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns.
*Osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser stays in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM Moisturiser has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in a couple of ways. Firstly, the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and, secondly, the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM are also matched to these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, meaning it will re-hydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, thereby minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health professionals. Any information or advice in this product description is of a general nature only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice regarding your own personal circumstances, we recommend you contact your GP or other healthcare professional.
NOTE: As a general rule, Naturally Safe Cosmetics does not stock products containing the preservative Phenoxyethanol and we have stated our reasons for this in a blog article. In this instance, we have agreed to stock this particular product, both in a 100ml tube and 6 x 5ml pre-filled applicators, in response to repeated requests from customers for whom this is the only vaginal moisturiser that works for them, bringing them much-needed comfort. Phenoxyethanol is the last listed ingredient for this product and constitutes a very small percentage of the total ingredients which otherwise includes natural and certified organic ingredients.