Why buy the YES DG Double Glide Water & Plant-Oil Lubricants twin pack?
- experience the 'Double Glide' effect
- enjoy the best of both worlds - water based lubricant AND oil based lubricant
- save $6.95 on the combined individual RRP for each item
YES DG Double Glide Water & Plant-Oil Personal Lubricants for enhanced sexual pleasure
The YES DG Double Glide value pack includes:
- YES WB Water Based Certified Organic Personal Lubricant 100ml - a discreet and naturally silky gel that matches vaginal pH, while moisturising and lubricating intimate tissues.
- YES OB Plant-Oil Based Certified Organic Personal Lubricant 80ml - a luxurious plant oil based lubricant with rich oils and butters that nourish and condition skin, while giving lasting lubricity and comfort.
You can enjoy the YES WB and YES OB separately or in combination - see below for more details.
Features of YES DG:
- ideal for enhancing sexual pleasure, sensitivity & ease in love-making
- no smell, no taste and no stickiness
- pH balanced
- rapidly relieves both dryness and discomfort
- hypoallergenic - formulated to reduce the risk of allergies
The Double Glide Effect:
Experience the 'Double Glide' effect by applying a layer of WB on top of OB for a lasting and new dimension in love-making. While WB's silky feel more closely resembles naturally produced lubrication, OB's oil-based formula offers high viscosity and longevity. Combining the two delivers the best of both worlds with an intensification of 'slipperiness'.
Please read the instructions inside the pack for more information on use.
Note: YES WB is compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys. YES OB is NOT condom compatible.
*Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health professionals. Any information or advice in this product description is of a general nature only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice regarding your own personal circumstances, we recommend you contact your GP or other healthcare professional.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The best of both worlds - oil lube plus water based lube. Can be used separately or together. Win win.