Wotnot SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen is one of the most popular natural sunscreens on the Australian market.
This award-winning sunscreen will give you broad spectrum protection from the Sun's harmful rays without the inclusion of chemical sunscreen ingredients.
Wotnot SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Protection
As well as providing effective protection from the Sun, Wotnot Sunscreen also includes nurturing ingredients that will leave your skin feeling smooth and soft. It's ideal for people with sensitive skin, many of whom cannot use traditional chemical-based sunscreens.
- 100% natural
- broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- powerful zinc oxide shield - no chemical sunscreen absorbers
- soothing, hydrating and nurturing ingredients like Vitamin E, certified organic Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Safflower Oil
- eczema friendly
- reef friendly
- suitable for sensitive skin
- nano-particle free
- petrochemical free
- paraben free
So, whether you're at the beach, the park or just doing a spot of gardening, keep the Wotnot Natural Sunscreen on hand to protect your skin.
How to apply your sunscreen:
- Shake well before use.
- Apply sunscreen 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply your sunscreen liberally and evenly to ensure all exposed areas are protected.
- Re-apply sunscreen every 2 hours, after swimming, towelling or excessive sweating. This does not prolong the amount of time you can stay in the sun but ensures the effectiveness of your sunscreen for the remaining time that your sunscreen provides protection.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
Winner - Best Natural Sunscreen Award! - Nature & Health Magazine Natural Beauty Awards 2013 and 2017
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have just used this product on holiday for two swims at the beach. Had to apply the sunscreen to the face and arms before getting to the beach and to the legs after arrival as it is quite "greasy" and for it to work it has to be applied liberally. So after 1.5 hours at the beach - no redness and even though it does not say it is waterproof, it did last for the duration without washing off.
Great sunscreen, have been using it on myself and the kids for the last 1.5 years. Slightly greasy but at least you know you've got it on everywhere!