Ethical Zinc Natural Clear Zinc Sunscreen SPF50+ provides your skin with a physical barrier and all natural protection from the sun's harmful rays.
Ethical Zinc Natural Clear Zinc Sunscreen for SPF50+ very high broad spectrum protection from the sun's rays
Ethical Zinc sunscreen is a great alternative to common chemical sunscreens that can cause damage to coral and ocean life, as well as free radical damage, endocrine, hormone and DNA disruption in humans.
Features of Ethical Zinc Natural Clear Zinc Sunscreen SPF50+:
- harnesses the latest ZinClear XP™ zinc oxide technology for unparalleled levels of sun protection, lightness and transparency for everyday wear
- offers protection from both UVA and UVB rays
- 4 hours water resistant
- stays clear on your skin
- made and tested in Australia
- suitable for face and body
- suitable for sensitive skin
- reef and ocean safe
- made using 100% solar power
- certified cruelty free by PETA
Directions for application of Ethical Zinc Natural Clear Zinc Sunscreen SPF50+:
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after swimming, exercise and towelling dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and always wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk.
- Read label for full directions.
Complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS 2604:2012
Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration approval (AUSTL# 307387) for sale in Australia
Pharmacode #2576066 for sale in New Zealand
FDA Approval NDC# 72962-101-11 for sale in USA