Weleda Nipple Care Cream has been formulated to condition and soothe sore and cracked nipples without the use of potentially toxic ingredients.
Weleda Nipple Care Cream to condition, protect and soothe sore and cracked nipples
This all natural nipple cream is lightly textured, yet rich, and is ideal for moisturising nipples during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Key ingredients in Weleda Nipple Care Cream:
- Aloe vera, Marshmallow and natural plant oils - soften and care for nipples
- Horsetail and Nettle - with astringent properties to tone and condition the skin
- Calendula and Chamomile - calm, soothe and support the healthy renewal of tender, cracked skin
- Rose Oil - for a delicate fragrance
Benefits of Weleda Nipple Care Cream:
- Helps tone nipples in preparation for breastfeeding
- Provides soothing relief for tender and cracked nipples
- Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants and raw materials derived from mineral oils
Directions for use of Nipple Care Cream from Weleda:
Pregnancy: throughout the last 6-8 weeks of pregnancy, apply a small amount of cream to the nipple and areola twice a day, to condition nipples and promote healthy, supple skin in preparation for breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding: After feeding, gently pat the skin dry to allow the breast to air, then apply a small amount of cream to the nipple and areola to moisturise and protect. Note: the cream does not need to be removed before breastfeeding.