Weleda Foot Balm has been specially formulated to soothe and nurture neglected feet.
Weleda Foot Balm to refresh and soften tired, dry feet
The foot balm is made with a combination of natural ingredients designed to:
Key ingredients in Weleda Foot Balm:
- Mountain Pepper Tree, Lavender and Rosemary essential oils - provide a fresh natural fragrance
- Myrrh Extract - used since ancient times for its skin health benefits
- Calendula - skin soothing properties
- Organic Olive Oil - softens tough skin
- Fine Kaolin Clay - ensure a pleasant finish
Benefits of Weleda Foot Balm:
- No synthetic preservatives
- No synthetic fragrances
- No synthetic colourants
- No raw materials derived from mineral oils
Directions for use of Weleda Foot Balm:
Simply massage foot balm into clean feet, paying particular attention to heels and soles.
Weleda Foot Balm is especially effective when applied after soaking feet in a foot bath or straight from your bath. You can also try applying generously to feet at night and covering with thin socks to allow the balm to soak in well overnight.