Australian shipping only on this product - no Express
Vrindavan 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil is a versatile product with many uses for both health and home.
Vrindavan Pure Peppermint Essential Oil with fresh minty scent
Known for its cooling sensation, peppermint essential oil is reputed to have a calming effect on the body and mind. It is also claimed that it can be of benefit for general health issues, including:
- respiratory problems
- muscle pain
Suggested uses for Peppermint Essential Oil:
You can do your own research into the array of uses for Peppermint Essential Oil but some of Vrindavan's suggested uses are:
- Massage - to ease sore muscles or chest colds, place 5 drops of Peppermint Oil into 10ml of carrier oil
- Bath - to ease aching muscles and relieve stress and tension, place 12-20 drops into a fully drawn bath for a refreshing and uplifting soak
- Diffuser - to help with nasal congestion, sinusitis, the common cold and cough, place 8-10 drops into your diffuser
- Natural bug deterrent - add a few drops to your floor cleaner: ants, spiders, cockroaches and mice don't like peppermint oil
Warning: Do not ingest or apply undiluted directly to skin.
* Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health professionals. The information, claims & statistics in this product description have been taken from the Vrindavan website, product packaging and general research. This information is of a general nature only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are concerned about your health or specific symptoms, please see your healthcare professional.