Miessence Rejuvenating Moisturiser is a rich and creamy formulation designed to be ultra-hydrating and to leave your skin feeling soft and supple.
This organic facial moisturiser contains plant phospholipids, organic herbs, organic fruit and seed oils and butters, along with organic flower extracts, to nourish and revitalise your complexion.
Miessence Rejuvenating Moisturiser for skin that's soft, hydrated, smooth and supple
This moisturiser creates a hydration barrier against free radicals and moisture loss - one of the main causes of wrinkles. The special ingredients in the unique organic base have lasting effects on skin hydration and smoothness.
Key ingredients in Rejuvenating Moisturiser from Miessence:
- Certified organic avocado oil - rich in fatty acids, with excellent moisturising properties
- Certified organic rosehip seed oil - rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration
- Certified organic Gotu Kola - with toning and tightening properties, can help reduce the visible signs of ageing
- Certified organic Horsetail - antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Certified organic Nettle - astringent properties
- Certified organic Roman Chamomile - anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
- Certified organic Rose essential oil - skin soothing and non-irritating
- Apply to skin after cleansing and toning.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of your moisturiser to the palm of your hand and warm to skin temperature.
- Gently pat and press moisturiser onto your face, throat and decolletage.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very happy with this moisturiser. Very light and perfect after cleansing and before makeup
I first started using this product over 20 years ago and it's simply the best.
I have tried others but nothing compares to this.
It firms and at the same time leaves your skin soft and moisturised. Being 'certified' organic is a bonus.
My favourite range of face moisturiser products
Very happy with this range of products which I have been using for some years.
I'm not sure why they keep changing the packaging and it's not always for the better?
It is expensive, but a wonderful natural moisturiser. Your skin will love it.