This item is only available for shipping within Australia
Why take Miessence InLiven?
- probiotics for gut health
- beneficial bacteria
- easy to add to your diet - sprinkle on foods or stir in drinks
Miessence InLiven Probiotic Superfood is a certified organic dietary supplement formulated to re-establish the proper balance of bacteria in the intestinal tract via a unique, naturally fermented, whole food delivery system.
Miessence InLiven Probiotic Superfood for gut-friendly probiotics & intestinal tract health
The secret to a strong immune system is the presence of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) in the intestinal tract.
Features of InLiven:
- based on more than 30 years of research and development
- combines 26 certified organic whole foods with 14 probiotic strains that are naturally fermented for 3 weeks
- formulated via a multi-stage fermentation process using a mixed population of naturally occurring beneficial bacteria and yeasts - the fermentation 'pre-digests' the complex food and energy sources, maximising the broad spectrum of nutrients into an easily absorbed and utilised probiotic superfood
- contains 160 million CFUs (Colony Forming Units) per gram per 5 gram serving size
Directions for use:
- Take 1 teaspoon (5g) 1-3 times daily, blended with water or juice.
- Alternatively, sprinkle on your favourite food.
Read the label for more information.
30 servings per pouch. Once pouch has been received, it is recommended to either store it in the fridge or empty the contents into a reusable storage canister.
The claimed benefits of this supplement have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration, Australia. Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health care professionals. The information, claims & statistics in this product description have been taken from the information published on the Miessence website and product packaging. This information is of a general nature only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For professional advice regarding your own personal circumstances, please consult your GP of other health care professional.