Miessence Garnet Exfoliant is excellent for polishing away the dead skin cells that naturally build up on our skin, leading to a rough and dull complexion.
This organic exfoliant helps to remove the top layers of dehydrated cells and clear congested pores, promoting a youthful, glowing skin.
Miessence Garnet Exfoliant gently exfoliates your skin without harsh ingredients
Some nut and seed-based exfoliants can have rough edges and uneven size, making them a little too harsh on your skin. This face exfoliant from Miessence is suitable for normal/combination/oily/clogged skin.
- polished alluvial garnet - gentle on skin, does not abrade
- citrus blend of organic lemon and orange - gives your skin a boost of vitamin C with anti-oxidants that work to fight free radicals that can damage your skin
- organic aloe vera - works to moisturise your skin
- organic bergamot essential oil - is a natural antiseptic, helping to care for your skin
Directions for use:
- Start with a damp face.
- Squeeze a small amount of exfoliant onto your fingertips, then gently massage onto damp skin using a small circular motions. Don't rub too hard - let the granules do the work.
- If you have an oily T-zone, pay particular attention to that area.
- Use 2-3 times per week.
- Tip: It's best not to exfoliate blemished skin, as this can spread the infection.
Check out the 'how to' video from Miessence below.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Although only just a few days ago received this product & used only once. On using it the first time I found it to be quite gentle & not rough on my sensitive skin. I liked the aroma fresh smell too & found it very cleansing & it felt quite fresh after using. Will definately keep using this .
Contains aloe vera base for scrub, so nice and smooth to apply. Great for bi- weekly treatments.