94% certified organic ingredients
LAMAV Vitamin A Repair Oil is an advanced and age-defying Vitamin A blend, formulated to visibly transform the skin.
LAMAV Vitamin A Repair Oil with a natural Retinol alternative
This organic facial oil includes 2% Bakuchiol (a natural Retinol alternative) to help increase collagen and elastin production for firmer and more radiant looking skin. In particular, it:
- instantly moisturises and softens the skin upon application
- improves collagen production and also cellular turnover
- corrects the visible signs of ageing
- helps promote elasticity and firmness
- provides deep hydration and nourishment
- fights against photo-ageing
Key Bio-Actives in Vitamin A Repair Oil:
- Bakuchiol - a 100% natural and plant derived retinol alternative that improves collagen production and cellular turnover while helping to fight acne, wrinkles and skin dullness; helps to brighten and rejuvenate skin, strengthen the skin’s extracellular matrix, fight fine lines and wrinkles and counteract the effects of oxidative stress; with anti-inflammatory properties, it also assists in the treatment and reduction of pigmentation without the harsh side effects of retinol
- Raspberry Seed Oil - boosts skin tonicity, delivering a plumped-up appearance; has anti-inflammatory abilities; rich in linoleic acid, essential fatty acids and antioxidants such as vitamin A and vitamin E, making it deeply nourishing for the skin; reduces the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Sea Buckthorn Oil and Vitamin E - provide a powerful antioxidant shield to reduce oxidative stress and tocotrienols prevent premature ageing
- Argan Oil - commonly known as ‘Moroccan Oil’, it is a skin-protecting superfood characterised by its light, non-greasy formula; helps to balance the skin’s natural lipid levels without clogging pores, making it ideal for acne prone skin; also fights ageing by improving skin elasticity
- Baobab Oil - helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles; has an impressive phytochemical profile, rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory linoleic acid (Omega 6), making it ideal for dry skin types as well as acneic skin due to its non-clogging properties; contains up to 10 times more vitamin C than oranges - excellent for healthy skin function and combatting the effects of ageing; improves skin elasticity, promotes cell renewal and assists with collagen formation for plumper, smoother skin
- Flower nectars of Rose, Ylang Ylang and Neroli - gently nourish and moisturise the skin, promoting its natural radiance
Directions for use of Vitamin A Repair Oil from LAMAV:
- Use after cleansing and toning and prior to moisturising for intensive age-defying results.
- Gently press 2-3 drops of oil onto the face neck and décolletage, until completely absorbed.
- Follow with your favourite moisturiser.
Suitable for all skin types, especially skin that is prone to fine lines and wrinkles.