85% certified organic ingredients
LAMAV Bakuchiol 4% Natural Retinol Alternative is formulated to supercharge your skincare results.
LAMAV Bakuchiol 4% Natural Retinol Alternative powerhouse
This natural retinol alternative includes 4% Bakuchiol, adaptogenic herbs and super antioxidants to create a powerhouse formulation that helps improve the structure of the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. LAMAV Bakuchiol booster combines both the ancient Australian and Ayurvedic roots of the brand, along with modern skin science. The use of green cellular extraction processes of wild, organic and high performance botanical bio-actives has resulted in an innovative product that:
- fights wrinkles, acne and dullness
- diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- refines skin texture for smoother more even skin
- improves the look of facial contour and elasticity
Key Bio-Actives in Bakuchiol 4% Natural Retinol Alternative:
- 4% Bakuchiol - is a 100% plant derived vegan retinol alternative to improve collagen production and cellular turnover while helping to fight acne, wrinkles and skin dullness. Derived from the leaves and seeds of the Babchi plant, bakuchiol is a powerful bioactive used traditionally in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to support skin health. Touted as a natural alternative to retinol—bakuchiol’s rich antioxidant profile helps to brighten and rejuvenate skin, stimulating collagen production and strengthening the skin’s extracellular matrix, fighting fine lines and wrinkles and counteracting the effects of oxidative stress. With anti-inflammatory properties, it also assists in the treatment and reduction of pigmentation without any of the harsh side effects of retinol.
- Powerful apoptogenic blend of Ashwagandha, Ginseng and Holy Basil - to fight stressors and firm the skin. Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogenic herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties make it beneficial in the treatment of acne. It also supports skin healing. while its powerful antioxidant profile supports collagen production, making it useful in the fight against ageing. Ginseng has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. It is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It improves skin tone and texture, supporting collagen synthesis and reducing the appearance of wrinkles, while also brightening the skin and protecting against UV-induced skin damage. Tulsi or Holy Basil is rich in antioxidants and is commonly used to combat the effects of stress - both internally and externally. Both antimicrobial and antibacterial, it supports skin healing. It is also anti-inflammatory, promoting a more even skin tone and texture by fighting the ageing effects of pigmentation and reducing free radical damage caused by environmental stressors.
- Rich source of antioxidants from Pomegranate, Green Tea and Flame Tree - to fight harmful free radicals and protect the skin from blue light damage. Green Tea is rich in polyphenols - specifically catechins - and helps to protect and repair the skin from the damaging and ageing effects of free radicals. It contains Methylxanthines. compounds which are anti-inflammatory and help to reduce redness and irritation in the skin. It also inhibits collagenase - the enzyme that breaks down collagen, improves skin elasticity, moisturisation and may also assist in repairing the effects of skin damage and ageing caused by sun exposure and other environmental factors. Pomegranate Concentrate has a rich antioxidant profile and contains high levels of ellagic acid and anthocyanins, promoting deep skin healing. With anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it also regenerates the skin and stimulates blood flow, helping to promote anti-ageing activity and even protecting skin cells from oxidative stress caused by UVB. Flame Tree Extract - is packed with powerful, bioavailable actives and its potent antioxidant profile helps to support collagen production, fight the visible signs of ageing, brighten the skin and assist with hydration
Directions for use of Bakuchiol 4% Natural Retinol Alternative from LAMAV:
- For best results, use 3-4 times per week, after cleansing and toning.
- Gently press a small amount onto face, neck and décolletage.
- Wait 1-2 minutes, then follow with serum and moisturiser.
Suitable for all skin types, especially skin prone to acne, dullness and fine lines and wrinkles.