hannah:MASK Reusable Certified Organic Cotton Cloth Face Mask is a general purpose face mask designed for the protection of yourself, your family and the greater community.
hannah:MASK Reusable Certified Organic Cotton Cloth Face Mask for adults and kids 8+ years
This cloth face mask can be used to:
- help block airborne droplets, especially during Winter, from common cold symptoms like coughing, sneezing or sore throat
- help reduce allergy symptoms such as hay fever during Spring
- offer general protection from dust and allergens
Features of hannah:MASK Reusable Certified Organic Cotton Cloth Face Mask:
- double layered organic cotton for better protection
- inside layer that touches your skin is made from hannah's signature natural beige certified organic cotton
- very soft, breathable fabric for comfort
- comes with a strap adjuster kit (2 adjusters & 1 clip)
This Large cloth mask is Beige in colour and is suitable for adults and children over 8 years.
How to use the hannah:MASK Certified Organic Cotton Face Mask:
- Wash and dry mask before first use.
- Pull one side of the mask strap around your ear.
- Hold the mask over your mouth and nose and pull the other mask strap around the other ear.
- Ensure your nose, mouth and chin are properly covered.
- Once the mask is fitted comfortably, refrain from touching and readjusting it.
- Always wash your hands when putting on or removing the face mask and avoid touching other parts of your face.
(If necessary, you can adjust the length of the ear straps with the adjusters provided - see video below for instructions.)
This is a general purpose cloth mask and NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. It DOES NOT have the same effectiveness as N95 or surgical masks. NO REFUND available on this item for hygiene reasons.
Choking hazard: small parts included, not suitable for children under the age of 2
Risk of suffocation: keep this mask away from babies & children under the age of 2. This mask and included parts are not toys
DO NOT put a cloth mask on children under the age of 2
DO NOT put a cloth mask on anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance