Amazing Oils Magnesium Ugly Bits Stick - Blemish Correction has been created to assist in the reduction and/or removal of unsightly but otherwise harmless skin tags, acne, blemishes, sun/age spots, ingrown hairs and more.
Amazing Oils Magnesium Ugly Bits Stick - Blemish Correction for the treatment of skin tags, acne, blemishes and more
Amazing Oils Ugly Bits Stick is the result of an intensive evaporation process that occurs in parts of the desert, untouched by rain for at least 3 years. All of this makes Ugly Bits Stick highly concentrated and faster acting, enabling the removal of blemishes, lumps, bumps, skin tags and sun spots.
In addition to the above skin conditions, the Amazing Oils website reports that people have found many other uses for the Ugly Bits Stick, including:
- on insect bites
- on dry cysts
- on skin pigmentation
- at the inital tingle of a cold-sore developing
- before a pimple starts to sprout
- at the initial beginnings of a headache
- in between toes at night to encourage sleep
Features of Amazing Oils Magnesium Ugly Bits Stick - Blemish Correction:
- Organic ingredients
- Sulphate free
- Paraben free
- Australian made
Directions for use of Ugly Bits Stick - Blemish Correction from Amazing Oils:
- Dab liberally 4-6 times daily on the spot itself and around the outside until the desired result is achieved.
- If skin is sensitive, you can apply the stick to damp skin or over a light moisturiser for the first week of use.
- Do not apply to open skin.
- Note: Results may vary from person to person.
If you have any worrying spots, moles or blemishes, you should have them checked by your GP or a skin cancer specialist. This product is only designed for use on harmless skin tags, acne, blemishes, sun or age spots and the like. The information contained in this product description has been taken from the information published on the Amazing Oils website and product packaging. This information is of a general nature only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your healthcare professional before using any magnesium products. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.