Go Bamboo Biodegradable Toothbrush is the ideal, eco-friendly choice when it comes to brushing your teeth.
Go Bamboo Biodegradable Toothbrush made with sustainable, eco-friendly bamboo
Switching to a bamboo toothbrush is a great way to help our environment.
- biodegradable handle
- BPA free
- natural bamboo handle sealed with edible wax
- dual length soft to medium bristles
- packaged in a sealed recycled cardboard box
Directions for use:
- Before first use, soak the head of the toothbrush in water for a few minutes.
- Use your bamboo toothbrush to clean your teeth at least twice a day, as recommended by dentists.
- Rinse brush after each use and allow to air dry.
- Replace your brush every 2-3 months.
Disposal of your bamboo toothbrush:
When you're done with your toothbrush, you can put it to another use, like cleaning jewellery or small spaces. When you're completely done with it, you can shave off the bristles and recycle. The handle can go in your compost bin and will break down eventually.