Winner - Best Self-Tanner - Body - 2020 Beauty Shortlist Awards
Winner - Best Fake Tan - Natural Health International Beauty Awards 2019
Eco Tan Hempitan Body Tan Water is the world's first organic hemp tanning water.
This award-winning body tanning water delivers a lasting, dark, self tan and includes Hemp Seed Extract, renowned for it's phenomenal skin moisturising properties.
Eco Tan Hempitan Body Tan Water for an express all over tan and super dark colour
Like all Eco Tan products, this revolutionary new express body tanning water is made from only organic and natural ingredients.
With a blend of organic hemp and hyaluronic, this self-tanning water nurtures your skin while delivering Eco Tan's darkest tan yet.
Features of Hempitan Body Tan Water:
- Hemp Seed Extract - helps relieve skin irritation and supplies moisture
- Cacao - helps soothe, hydrate & balance skin complexion
- Pure Hyaluronic - helps naturally boost your skin's moisture content
Other benefits of Eco Tan Hempitan Body Tan Water:
- Certified Organic
- Super dark tan
- Express tanning formula - 1 to 4 hours
- Easy to apply
- Dries instantly & smells amazing
- Provides long-lasting colour
- Non-comedogenic - won't clog pores
- Packaging made with Post Consumer Recycled material
Directions for use of Body Tan Water:
- For best results, exfoliate 24-48 hours before full body application.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray a generous amount of Hempitan directly onto skin and rub in with your hands using circular motions.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use.
- Leave Hempitan on for 1-4 hours, depending on the depth of colour desired, before washing off. Your tan will continue to develop for up to 24 hours after washing off.
- For easy application, try rubbing in with the Eco Tan Double Sided Tan Applicator Mitt.
- Check out the video below to see just how easy it is to apply Hempitan.
For external use only. Eco Tan recommend an allergy patch test before use. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs sees a doctor and discontinue use. Store below 30°c.