Why you need Face Tan Water in your life:
- gives a natural, radiant glow to your skin
- camouflages blemishes
- reduces the appearance of redness
Eco Tan Face Tan Water is the original and revolutionary gradual face tanning toner for your face, neck and décolletage.
Eco Tan Face Tan Water for a gorgeous natural face tan with youthful radiance
Face Tan Water allows you to create a buildable and natural looking tan. The colour depth gradually builds with each application to deliver a gorgeous 'sun-kissed' glow.
Features of Face Tan Water:
- anti-acne ingredients - help fight breakouts
- non-comedogenic - (won't block pores)
- evens out skin tone - may reduce the need for foundation
- calming and soothing - aloe vera juice base
- ultra-hydrating - hyaluronic acid helps skin retain moisture
- antioxidant properties
- natural and certified organic ingredients - certified by the OFC (Organic Food Chain)
- no synthetic dyes
- no artificial ingredients or hidden nasties
- cruelty free
- suitable for all skin types, including rosacea, eczema and acne affected skin
Directions for use:
- For best results, apply Face Tan Water to fresh, clean, dry skin just after you have cleansed.
- Use your fingers to apply evenly over face, neck and décolletage and wash hands after application.
- Wait for Face Tan Water to dry before applying any moisturisers.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water (once a week should suffice as organic self-tanners do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to).
- It is recommended to apply at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Oil based serums can strip tans so it's best to apply those at a different time of the day.
- Initially, you can use it a few days in a row to build up to your desired level of colour, then 2-3 times per week is usually enough to maintain a radiant glow.
- Make sure your daily cleanser is soap free and SLS free as those ingredients can strip tans.
Best New Sun Care & Tanning Product - 2016 Pure Beauty Awards
The Janey Loves 2017 Platinum Awards Winner
Named Most Innovative Beauty Product by Cosmopolitan Magazine
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was worried about my face looking too dark but the colour is subtle and I can gradually build it up. Would have given it 5 stars but it is not quite moisturising enough for me so I need to use a moisturiser or oil afterwards. Recommended.