Winner - Best New Sun Care & Tanning Product - 2016 Pure Beauty Awards
The Janey Loves 2017 Platinum Awards Winner
Named Most Innovative Beauty Product by Cosmopolitan Magazine
Eco Tan Face Tan Water is a multi award-winning gradual face tanning product that's been described as "the holy grail of beauty products". In Fact, Cosmopolitan magazine said "it will change your life".
Just take a look at the 'before and after' pictures and you'll understand why there has been so much hype surrounding this revolutionary beauty product.
Eco Tan Face Tan Water for a gorgeous natural face tan with anti-ageing skin benefits
Face Tan Water is like a facial toner that allows you to create a buildable and natural looking tan for your face, neck and decolletage. The colour depth gradually builds with each application to deliver a gorgeous 'sunkissed' glow.
Other benefits of Face Tan Water
- helps even out your complexion and brighten your skin tone
- contains antioxidant rich Vitamin C for anti-ageing benefits for your skin
- locks in moisture without clogging your pores
- no artificial colourants and no orange dyes
Which skin types can use Face Tan Water from Eco Tan?
Face Tan Water is suitable for all skin types, including oily and acne prone skin types. Perfect for women of all ages.
Directions for use of Face Tan Water
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water for the first time. After that, you only need to do this once a week as your organic self-tan does need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to.
- Apply Face Tan Water once a day just like you would a toner, i.e. apply to fresh, dry skin after cleansing and before moisturising. Use it instead of your regular toner - applying a regular toner after the tanning liquid will remove it.
- Sprinkle a little Face Tan Water onto your fingers and apply evenly all over your face, neck and decollette - appoximately 1 teaspoon per application should be enough to create a thin layer of liquid on your skin.
- If you are following with a moisturiser, wait a few minutes for the Face Tan Water to dry before moisturising. Avoid using oil based serums immediately after Face Tan Water application as these can also strip tans. You can use them at other times of the day.
- Whether you use your Face Tan Water in the morning or at night is completely up to you.
- Check out the video above to see where Face Tan Water fits into your skincare routine.
Made only with natural and organic ingredients certified by the OFC (Organic Food Chain).