Why you need ICU Intensive Care Eye Serum:
- targets and protects eye area for a visible reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and sag
- calms, brightens, restores and retains moisture around the eye
- improves elasticity and cell regeneration
Black Chicken Remedies ICU Intensive Care Eye Serum for the eye area
The skin around our eyes can be up to 10x thinner than the rest of our face and has no oil glands so a little extra care is needed to keep it looking fresh, plump and hydrated.
Key ingredients in ICU Intensive Care Eye Serum:
- Organic Cucumber Seed Oil - with oleic acid, linoleic acid and phytosterols that work in combination to strengthen the skin's lipid barrier, restore moisture, support skin cell regeneration & elasticity
- Milk Thistle Oil - used for thousands of years, a potent antioxidant that removes pollutants and free radicals
- Green Coffee Seed - relieves stress, maintains skin's moisture, improves circulation of blood and lymph for vibrant, younger looking skin
- 100% natural
- includes certified organic ingredients
- cruelty free
- Australian made
Directions for use:
- Apply twice daily or as needed.
- Shake a few times before use to ensure the oils are well mixed.
- Using the applicator, gently roll the tip from the inner to outer corners of the under-eye area 2 to 3 times.
- Pat lightly with finger.
Tips: Take care not to get the serum in your eyes or on your eyelids/lashes – as you blink it may travel into your eye. Try keeping ICU in the fridge - this makes it cooling and refreshing on application and also helps to further reduce puffiness.
Gold - Skincare (Eyes) Category - Australian Non Toxic Awards 2020