82% certified organic ingredients
LAMAV Intense Repair Eye Balm is formulated to hydrate, firm and visibly strengthen the delicate eye area.
LAMAV Intense Repair Eye Balm to hydrate and strengthen the eye area
This luxuriously rich eye balm includes specially chosen ingredients to help minimise fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting elasticity. In particular, it:
- instantly hydrates, soothes and brightens the eye area
- nourishes and rejuvenates the eye area, making it luminous and radiant
- replenishes essential cellular lipids to help prevent moisture loss
- fights against photo-ageing
Key Bio-Actives in Intense Repair Eye Balm:
- CoEnzyme Q10 - a powerful antioxidant that performs an important role in carrying energy to our cells; neutralises and even prevents damage caused by oxidative stress due to ageing; assists in reducing the visible signs of ageing including fine lines, pigmentation and wrinkle depth
- Mango Butter - naturally rich in fatty acids - particularly omega 6 or linoleic acid - which helps to deeply nourish the skin and combat inflammation; also been used to help promote wound healing
- Sandalwood Seed Oil - derived from a tree native to semi-arid areas at the edge of Southwest Australia and traditionally used as an essential oil; used in skincare for its hydrating, anti-ageing and skin-soothing benefits; helps to target fine lines and wrinkles, strengthen and protect the skin’s delicate barrier function and support skin hydration
- Bisabolol - derived from chamomile, calms and soothes irritated, ruddy skin; has a rich antioxidant profile that makes it useful in protecting from free radical damage and oxidative stress, reducing the visual signs of ageing; clinical studies show its benefits in lightening the skin and reducing hyperpigmentation
- Raspberry Oil - rich in the omega-3 fatty acid (α-linolenic acid), omega-6 fatty acid (linoleic acid) and phytosterols to replenish the skin's moisture barrier, thus reducing roughness of the skin and providing long-lasting hydration
- Acai Oil and Marula Oil - re-energise and repair stressed skin; restore skin's healthy glow while providing immediate comfort for dry/dehydrated eye area; essential fatty acids support skin’s protective lipid barrier and provide long-lasting hydration
Directions for use of Intense Repair Eye Balm from LAMAV:
- Use morning and night.
- Warm balm between fingertips, if needed.
- Gently apply a thin layer around the contours of the eyes.
Suitable for all skin types and under eye skin that is lacking lustre and prone to dryness and dehydration.
Silver Award - Best Nightly Eye Treatments - Thick & Decadent, ideal for PM eyes