Weleda Skin Food was formulated in 1926 and its immense popularity throughout the decades has cemented its place as a staple product in the Weleda range.
This 100% natural skin moisturiser has a very hydrating formula that starts with a rich, thick base of oils and beeswax. It offers intense moisturisation for dry and rough skin anywhere on your face or body.
Weleda Skin Food for intense skin hydration on face and body
Skin Food from Weleda is designed to increase skin hydration, firmness, smoothness and cell regeneration and restore your skin to its best condition.
Key ingredients in Skin Food from Weleda:
- Viola tricolor - characterised by long-chain sugars, forms a moisturising layer on the skin, suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Calendula - anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, soothing
- Chamomile - anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and hypoallergenic
Benefits of Weleda Skin Food
- 52% increased skin moisture*
- NaTrue certified
- Dermatologically tested
- Free from synthetic fragrances, colourants, preservatives and mineral oils
- GMO free
- Cruelty free
- Fair Trade
Directions for use of Weleda Skin Food
- Simply apply Skin Food wherever your skin needs extra hydration.
- Use as often as needed.
*Tested after 28 days