Radico Colour Me Organic Hair Colour is a 100% naturally derived hair colour and a safe way to colour your hair at home.
Radico Colour Me Organic Hair Colour - Wine Red for a deep, purplish red hair colour without chemicals
Radico natural hair dye has been formulated to offer natural colour that lasts 2 - 4 weeks and is free from synthetic chemicals often included in commercial brand hair colours, including:
- Paraphenylenediamine (PPD)
- Para-aminophenol (PAP)
Features of Radico Organic Hair Colour:
- 100% natural – free from harmful synthetic chemicals
- Made with only organic herbs
- Designed to blend away greys for more natural coverage
- Protects and nourishes hair and restores natural shine and lustre
- Balances and nourishes the hair shaft to prevent breakage
- Safe and healthy - Made Safe Certification from madesafe.org
- Multiple organic certifications - ECOCERT, COSMOS, USDA
- Halal Certified
- Cruelty free
Directions for use of Radico Hair Dye:
Your pack includes the following:
1 x 100g bag of hair dye powder
1 x application brush
1 x shower cap
1 x gloves
1 x instruction sheet
Step 1 - Prepare:
Short hair - use 20g - 30g
Shoulder length hair - use 40g - 60g
Long hair - use 70g - 100g
Add warm water to Organic Hair Colour in 1:3 ratio (1 part hair colour, 3 parts water) and mix. The paste should be consistent, not too thick or thin
Step 2 - Apply:
Starting at the roots, apply paste to hair using the application brush. Note: Grey hair may require a heavier application of paste. Once hair is covered evenly, use the shower cap provided to cover hair.
Step 3 - Wait:
Leave hair colour on for a minimum of 45 minutes. If a darker colour is desired, leave the dye on for an extra 10 – 15 minutes. Tip: Heat can be applied with a hair dryer during the wait time to intensify results.
Step 4 - Rinse:
After wait time has passed, rinse hair with running water until it runs clear. No shampoo is required.
- Follow instruction sheet
- Organic hair colour will oxidise and become deeper and richer in colour within the first few days.
- Results may vary from person to person
- Best results are achieved when you choose a colour closest to your own natural colour
- For covering grey hair - best results are achieved on people who have up to 30-40% grey hair
Patch test recommended.