My Magic Mud Whitening Tooth Powder - Original is a 100% natural way to whiten your teeth and leave them feeling polished and clean.
My Magic Mud Whitening Tooth Powder - Original to kill cavity-causing bacteria and whiten teeth
My Magic Mud is one of the hottest oral care products on the market with a revolutionary formula that uses only the best food grade and supplement grade ingredients, each of which plays an important part individually and synergistically.
Key ingredients in My Magic Mud Whitening Tooth Powder - Original:
- Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal - grit-free and ultra fine, it is food grade and gentle on the enamel but leaves your teeth squeaky clean while actively detoxifying your mouth
- Calcium Bentonite Clay - improves your dental hygiene and re-mineralizes your enamel, lifting the toxins right out of your gums and teeth through a process known as ‘adsorption’
- Certified Organic Mint Extract and Certified Organic Orange Peel Extract - naturally anti-inflammatory with added whitening power
My Magic Mud is black in colour but flavourless in taste and safe for all ages to use.
Directions for use of Whitening Tooth Powder - Original from My Magic Mud:
- Read the insert before using.
- Carefully open jar over sink. Using the applicator, scoop a small amount of powder under your tongue or on top of a damp toothbrush.
- Brush gently for two minutes over the sink with your lips closed.
- With your head close to the drain, spit softly with the water running.
- Rinse thoroughly and floss.
- Can also be used in the shower, if preferred.
Note: This tooth powder is black in colour and can cause staining if spilt onto carpet or clothes.
Each jar contains approximately 150 applications - around 5 months' supply!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not sure about this. Was really excited to get it and used religiously every day and did not see any difference. If I came across activated charcoal at a hefty discount I might consider purchasing again but think I can live without this one. Didn't use the supplied spoon, seemed like it would be too messy and only brushed in the shower. On the positive side there is no taste.