LAMAV Organic Bio-Active Primer locks in moisture and creates the perfect hydrated base for your foundation application.
LAMAV Organic Bio-Active Primer for a perfectly smooth base
Formulated with potent bio-actives, this organic primer hydrates the skin and helps you achieve an even complexion while keeping your makeup fresh all day. Specifically, it:
- contains a blend of organic oils to nourish the skin, while balancing sebum production
- creates a perfect base for makeup application
- improves the 'staying power' of your makeup
- provides 24 hour hydration for a plump and smooth appearance
- promotes cell renewal and helps improve skin elasticity
Key Bio-Actives in Organic Bio-Active Primer:
- Vitamin C - promotes visibly brighter and evenly-toned skin, while supporting collagen synthesis; promotes a more even skin tone and lightening and brightening of the skin, while reducing hyperpigmentation; also works to support collagen production and protect against sun damage
- Kakadu Plum - a powerful Australian native extract with the highest concentration of nutrient-available Vitamin C of any fruit in the world; paired with pure Vitamin C, this unique combination fights off free radicals, reduces the signs of ageing and leaves the skin with a healthy nourished radiance
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - renowned as one of the best anti-ageing ingredients, Rosehip Oil helps to repair and rejuvenate skin; contains high levels of essential fatty acids and Vitamins A and C which are both vital for the maintenance of normal, healthy skin and collagen production; with Lycopene and Beta Carotene, rosehip seed oil may assist in lightening skin pigmentation
- Hyaluronic Acid - increases moisture levels to plump up the skin, delivering a firmer and more lifted appearance
- Licorice Root Extract - provides healing and anti-inflammatory benefits for skin
- Vitamin E and CoEnzyme Q10 - act as powerful antioxidants, boost skin repair and prevent premature ageing
Directions for use of Organic Bio-Active Primer from LAMAV:
- Apply one or two pumps of primer to your clean face, neck and décolletage.
- Gently press and allow to absorb.
- Wait a few minutes before applying makeup.