Winner - Best Global Organic Beauty Brand - Lux Global Excellence Awards
Finalist - Best Body Scrub - Beauty Shortlist Awards 2018
Winner - Best Body Scrub - 2018 Nature & Health Magazine Natural Beauty Awards
Gold Winner - The Janey Loves 2016 Platinum Awards
Winner of the 'Highly Commended' Award for Best Body Scrub at Natural Health International Beauty Awards 2016
Eco By Sonya Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub is a gorgeous, 'must-have' natural scrub that not only provides intense exfoliation, but is also extremely moisturising.
Suitable for use on your whole body, including your face, Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub smoothes the skin, removes dry/flaky skin and can help lighten the appearance of pigmentation. It can also be of benefit in improving the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.
Eco By Sonya Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub for a moisturising and natural skin exfoliation
This certified organic scrub comes from the makers of Eco Tan and is the perfect prep product for Eco Tan's popular range of certified organic tanning products.
Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub has a fresh, citrus smell that's just divine and it will leave your skin feeling deeply hydrated and silky smooth.
Key ingredients in Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub from Eco By Sonya:
- Coconut Oil - moisturising, naturally antibacterial and antifungal
- Pink Himalayan Salt - rich in minerals and ideal for removing dead, flaky surface skin
- Peppermint - cooling, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties
- Pink Grapefruit - can help even skin tone and fight free radicals
- Lemongrass - skin healing, antiseptic and astringent
Directions for use of Eco By Sonya Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub:
- For best skin exfoliation, use Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub on dry skin before showering.
- Apply a generous amount of the scrub to your body using your hand or apply with the Eco Tan Tan Remover Glove.
- Rub the salt scrub over your body using circular motions, giving extra attention to problem areas.
- Shower as usual and pat skin dry.
- If you're planning to apply a self-tanner, wait 24-48 hours after exfoliating before you apply your tan for best results.