Now in a sugarcane bottle
Miessence Desert Flower Shampoo is an award-winning organic shampoo formulated with the best naturally derived ingredients.
Miessence Desert Flower Shampoo with organic ingredients for normal to dry hair
Ideal for the whole family, this natural shampoo is a sensitive formulation gentle enough to use on babies and children.
- Yucca Juice & Coco Glucoside - mild cleansers
- Pro-Vitamin B5 - nourishes and moisturises
- Organic Avocado Oil - restores lustre, hydrates dry & damaged ends
- Organic Herbs - adds sheen and body
- No sulphates
- No petrochemicals
- No parabens
- No harsh synthetics
Directions for use:
- Massage a small amount of shampoo onto scalp to remove excess dirt and grime, then allow shower to rinse the suds through the length of your hair.
- Repeat - the second wash will lather more than the first.
- Follow with your favourite conditioner.
Best Shampoo - Nature & Health Magazine Natural Beauty Awards for 2016
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm able to use this product daily as it is gentle on my hair.
I’ve tried a few natural shampoos and have not really liked the result. I keep coming back to this one as it does the job properly. The consistence is more runny than a regular shampoo, I find if I put a little at a time around my head, I get the best results. I like that it will lather, some other shampoos I’ve tried haven’t. I have short hair and find that I can get away with washing my hair only once, without the rince and repeat, and feel like it’s properly clean. This helps justify the cost as it is a little expensive. As an aside, I use the conditioner as well, I find you need it, but a little goes a long way with that one.