Vrindavan Stainless Steel Tongue Cleaner is an easy to use device that can be used in conjunction with brushing and flossing for improved oral hygiene.
Vrindavan Stainless Steel Tongue Cleaner
Tongue scraping is an ancient Ayurvedic ritual believed to promote improved oral health, as well as overall physical and mental health.
Benefits of Tongue Cleaner:
- removes bacterial build-up, food debris, fungi and dead cells from the surface of your tongue
- freshens breath by removing the bacteria that produce volatile sulphur compounds on the rear of the tongue - these molecules account for 80-95% of all cases of bad breath (halitosis)
- according to Ayurveda, removal of bacteria in the morning prevents toxins, which form in your mouth overnight and coat your tongue, from being re-absorbed into the body
Other benefits of Vrindavan Tongue Cleaner:
- zero waste
- sustainable packaging
How to use:
- Scrape tongue first thing in the morning before drinking water.
- Stick out your tongue, allowing it to be loose and heavy.
- Pull the tongue scraper from the back of your tongue to the front 5-7 times, rinsing the scraper after each scrape. Follow with brushing and flossing.
- Can be used 1-3 times a day.