Botani Rescue Acne Cream is clinically proven to be effective in the treatment of acne, pimples and blackheads, yet gentle enough that it won't aggravate the surrounding healthy tissue.
Botani Rescue Acne Cream for the treatment and relief of acne and blemish prone skin
Approved by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration), Botani Acne Cream contains active ingredients Myrrh Oil, Hydrastis canadensis root & rhizome extract (Golden Seal) and Australian Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil. It is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic.
Clinical test results for Botani Rescue Acne Cream:
- 99.9% kill factor on the bacteria responsible for causing acne in only 30 minutes***
- 87% of testers said it cleared pimples**
- 85% of testers said it minimised blackheads, while 75% noticed it cleared blackheads**
Additional results from clinical trials:
- 91% found it soothed pimples**
- 83% said it soothed & calmed their skin**
- 83% said it improved the appearance of their skin**
- Resulted in reduced acne lesions in 80% of testers*
- Improved overall skin appearance in 90% of testers*
- made with all natural and organic plant-based ingredients
- gentle absorption of excess oils and impurities
- non-abrasive and non-drying on the skin
- reduces inflammation and redness
- can also be used after shaving to relieve minor skin irritations, inflammation and dryness
- reusable and recyclable packaging
- Australian made & owned
Suitable for all skin types, especially combination/oily skin and blemish/acne prone skin. To use, simply apply with a clean cotton bud to affected area twice daily (morning and night) after cleansing.
Test results information:
* instrumental clinical tests were conducted by a highly regarded third party European laboratory (J.S. Hamilton International Sp. Z o.o., 2016)
** in vivo clinical tests were conducted by a highly regarded third party European laboratory (J.S. Hamilton International Sp. Z o.o., 2016)
*** scientific antimicrobial efficacy invitro suspension tests (Microtech Laboratories, 1999)
Note: all product claims and statistics have been taken from information published on the Botani skincare website.
TGA Listed AUST L 288867