Botani Rescue Acne Cream is a multi-purpose topical cream formulated to aid in the treatment of acne, blemishes, in-grown hair and blackheads. It is designed to soothe inflamed, red, irritated lesions without aggravating the surrounding healthy skin.
This acne cream is listed with the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration - AUST L288867) and has been shown to be effective against acne causing bacteria in just 30 minutes***.
Botani Rescue Acne Cream for the treatment and relief of acne and blemish prone skin
Botani Acne Cream does not contain harsh chemicals and has been proven to be effective in clearing pimples and blackheads.
This 'blemish buster' contains the following active ingredients:
- Myrrh Oil
- Hydrastis canadensis root & rhizome extract (Golden Seal
- Australian Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil
Clinical test results for Botani Rescue Acne Cream:
- 99.9% kill factor on the bacteria that causes acne in just 30 minutes ***
- 87% said it cleared pimples**
- 75% noticed it clears blackheads**
- 91% found it soothes pimples**
- 83% found it soothes & calms skin**
- 83% said it improved the appearance of their skin**
- Reduced acne lesions in 80% of testers*
- Improved overall skin appearance in 90% of testers*
- Rescue Blemish Cream is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic*
- Provides an immediate soothing effect*
Benefits of Botani Rescue Acne Cream:
- made with all natural and organic plant-based ingredients
- gentle absorption of excess oils and impurities
- non-abrasive and non-drying on the skin
- reduces inflammation and redness
- can also be used after shaving to relieve minor skin irritations, inflammation and dryness
Directions for use of Botani Rescue Acne Cream:
Using a clean cotton bud, apply acne cream to affected area twice daily (morning and night) after cleansing.
Which skin types are suited to Rescue Acne Cream from Botani?
Suits combination, oily and blemish prone skin types.
Reusable and recyclable packaging.
Note: the product claims and statistics have been taken from information published on the Botani skincare website.