Expiry Date: March 2021
Sample Sachet Only
YES VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel - 7ml Sachet is a great way for you to try this gentle and innovative formulation which has been designed to match the typical vaginal environment.
Made with natural and organic ingredients, this VM vaginal moisturiser provides long-lasting rehydration and is made without the skin damaging or concerning chemicals often found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel - 7ml Sachet sample sized certified organic and natural vaginal moisturiser
This natural vaginal moisturiser is perfect for soothing dry and sensitive vaginal tissues whilst caring for your skin. Case studies have shown that YES VM rapdily relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort.
Key features and benefits of YES VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel - 7ml Sachet:
- Quickly relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Non-hormonal and oestrogen-free
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive, releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected formula
Directions for use of VM Vaginal Moisturising Gel - 7ml Sachet from YES:
- Can be applied with your finger to the outer and inner intimate areas.
- For best results, moisturiser gel should be applied regularly - initially this may be daily. After a week or so, you can try applying every third day, although YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as needed for comfort, thanks to its natural and pure ingredients. Frequency of re-application depends on the severity of dryness and you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns.
*Osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser stays in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, which makes it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM Moisturiser has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly, the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and, secondly, the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
NOTE: As a general rule, Naturally Safe Cosmetics does not stock products containing the preservative Phenoxyethanol - we have stated our reasons for this in a blog article. In this instance, we have agreed to stock this particular product in response to numerous impassioned requests from customers who advise that this is the only vaginal moisturiser that works for them, bringing them much-needed comfort, and which is otherwise formulated with natural and certified organic ingredients.
Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health professionals. Any information or advice in this product description is of a general nature only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice regarding your own personal circumstances, we recommend you contact your GP or other healthcare professional.