Winner - Best Natural Sunscreen Award! - Nature & Health Magazine Natural Beauty Awards 2013 and 2017
Wotnot 30 SPF Natural Sunscreen is one of the most popular natural sunscreens on the Australian market.
This award-winning sunscreen will give you broad spectrum protection from the Sun's harmful rays without the inclusion of chemical sunscreen ingredients.
Wotnot 30 SPF Natural Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Protection for the whole family
As well as providing effective protection from the Sun, Wotnot Sunscreen also includes nurturing ingredients that will leave your skin feeling smooth and soft. It's ideal for people with sensitive skin, many of whom cannot use traditional chemical-based sunscreens.
Wotnot all natural sunscreen lotion is:
- eczema friendly
- reef friendly
- 100% natural
Other benefits of Wotnot 30 SPF Natural Sunscreen:
- uses active ingredient Zinc Oxide as a powerful barrier to protect your skin from harm
- provides UVA & UVB protection
- suitable for very sensitive skin
- nano-particle free
- petrochemical free
- paraben free
- free from chemical sunscreen absorbers
- includes Vitamin E, organic Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Safflower Oil to nurture, soothe and hydrate your skin
So, whether you're at the beach, the park or just doing a spot of gardening, keep the Wotnot Natural Sunscreen on hand to protect your skin.
Directions for use of Wotnot 30 SPF Natural Sunscreen:
- Shake well before use.
- Apply sunscreen 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply your sunscreen liberally and evenly to ensure all exposed areas are protected.
- Re-apply sunscreen every 2 hours, after swimming, towelling or excessive sweating. This does not prolong the amount of time you can stay in the sun but ensures the effectiveness of your sunscreen for the remaining time that your sunscreen provides protection.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have just used this product on holiday for two swims at the beach. Had to apply the sunscreen to the face and arms before getting to the beach and to the legs after arrival as it is quite "greasy" and for it to work it has to be applied liberally.
So after 1.5 hours at the beach - no redness and even though it does not say it is waterproof, it did last for the duration without washing off.
Great sunscreen, have been using it on myself and the kids for the last 1.5 years. Slightly greasy but at least you know you've got it on everywhere!