Note: This item is not available for international shipping
Vrindavan Certified Organic Castor Oil is extremely versatile and has many benefits and uses for both skin and hair.
Vrindavan Certified Organic Castor Oil
Castor Oil is a vegetable oil derived from the castor bean seed. Vrindavan Castor Oil is cold-pressed and hexane free. It is colourless and odourless.
Skin care benefits of Vrindavan Certified Organic Castor Oil:
- provides essential fatty acids and vitamins
- moisturises to make skin supple
- reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- reduces inflammation
- soothes irritated and itchy skin
- has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties, helps fight infection
Hair care benefits of Vrindavan Certified Organic Castor Oil:
- improves blood circulation to the scalp
- moisturises dry, flaky and itchy scalp, helps treat dandruff
- helps strengthen the hair shaft by locking in moisture
- omega 6 essential fatty acids nourish the roots of the hair
- provides minerals essential to strengthen hair
- great for treating split ends
General health benefits of Castor Oil:
- may ease the pain of arthritis
- can help clear constipation
- can help boost immunity
Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health professionals. The benefits, claims and other information contained in this product description have been taken from the Vrindavan website, product packaging and general research. This information is of a general nature only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are concerned about your health or specific symptoms, please see your healthcare professional.