Note: This item is not available for international shipping
Vrindavan Certified Organic Castor Oil is cold-pressed and hexane free and has many benefits and uses for both skin and hair, making it a popular, versatile product.
Vrindavan Certified Organic Castor Oil for skin, hair and general health benefits
Castor Oil is a vegetable oil derived from the castor bean seed. It is colourless and odourless.
Benefits for skin:
- offers essential fatty acids and vitamins
- very moisturising for supple skin
- helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- helps reduce inflammation
- soothing for irritated and itchy skin
- offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties - may help fight infection
Benefits for hair:
- helps improve blood circulation to the scalp
- moisturises dry, flaky and itchy scalp - may help treat dandruff
- locks in moisture, helping to strengthen the hair shaft
- offers omega 6 essential fatty acids to nourish the roots of the hair
- strengthens hair with essential minerals
- useful for treating split ends
General health benefits:
- may help ease the pain of arthritis
- can help with clearing constipation
- may help boost immunity
Also available in 250ml size bottle.
Note: Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health professionals. Any benefits, claims and other information contained in this product description have been taken from the Vrindavan website, product packaging and general research. This information is of a general nature only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are concerned about your health or specific symptoms, please see your healthcare professional.