TOM Organic The Period Cup - Size 1 is the ultimate in modern period cup design and convenience and comes with a steriliser case and cotton pouch for storage.
TOM Organic The Period Cup - Size 1 for convenient, eco-friendly and economic period care
As a general guide, the TOM Organic period cup Size 1 is suitable for:
- medium flow
- women under 30 years
Size 1 holds the equivalent of 2 regular tampons.
Features of TOM Organic The Period Cup - Size 1:
- made with 100% medical grade silicone - no plastic, BPA, rubber or latex
- unique finger grip indents and internal rib system allow for easier insertion and removal
- can be worn for up to 8 hours, day or overnight
- includes easy-to-use, medical grade, recyclable green plastic microwave steriliser case designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria commonly found on a menstrual cup - simply add water and heat in the microwave for 60 seconds
- includes organic cotton pouch for easy storage
- cardboard box packaging is 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia
According to the TGA, menstrual cups are considered a medical device and should be changed annually, however, TOM Organic advise that the period cup should last up to 5 years when looked after properly.
Instructions on use of TOM Organic The Period Cup - Size 1:
Please see product packaging for detailed information on use, including insertion methods and care of your period cup.