Expiry Date: July 2021
Sanctum Hydrating Gel Mask is formulated to deliver intense hydration and reinvigorate tired, weary skin, leaving it feeling firm and refreshed.
Sanctum Hydrating Gel Mask to intensely hydrate, tone and refresh your complexion
This hydrating facial gel treatment combines Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to deeply cleanse and tone your complexion while replenishing lost moisture. It is 98% Certified Organic and 100% naturally derived.
Key ingredients in Sanctum Hydrating Gel Mask:
- Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - soothing, hydrating, anti-inflammatory and toning
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - to promote cell renewal and skin elasticity; antioxidant and moisturising properties to help reduce the premature signs of ageing
- Cucumber Fruit Extract - soothes and cools with slight astringent properties; also moisturises and soften the skin
Other benefits of Sanctum Hydrating Gel Mask:
- Certified Organic
- Recyclable packaging
- Australian made and owned
Directions for use of Hydrating Gel Mask from Sanctum:
- Can be used 1-2 times per week.
- Apply morning or night, after exfoliation.
- Apply a thin layer of gel evenly to clean face and neck, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Leave mask on for a minimum of 10 minutes (or until dry) and then rinse thoroughly.
Which skin types are suited to Sanctum Hydrating Gel Mask?
Hydrating Gel Mask is ideal for normal, dry, mature and/or sensitive skin.