P'URE Papaya Care Papaya Renew Cream is a light-weight, non-greasy and fast-absorbing cream formulated to help to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
P'URE Papaya Care Papaya Renew Cream for scars and stretch marks with sensitive skin formula
The combination of natural ingredients in this moisturising cream helps to promote elasticity and to soften, calm and hydrate sensitive skin. Papaya Renew Cream can be used on:
Key ingredients in P'URE Papaya Care Papaya Renew Cream:
- Gotu kola (Pennywort) - a natural, rejuvenating herb known to help improve the appearance of stretch marks and scars and to support skin repair
- Papaya - Australian fermented papaya is rich in nutrients and enzymes that help to nourish skin, as well as promoting skin renewal
- Shea Butter, Rosehip, Macadamia & Almond Oils - combined to hydrate and improve suppleness and elasticity of stretching skin
Uses for P'URE Papaya Care Papaya Renew Cream:
- Scars – research suggests that Gotu kola may assist with promoting the development of healthy collagen - promoting healthy elastic skin tissue is important in minimising scar formation.
- Stretch Marks – it's common for these to occur during pregnancy, changes in body weight or due to periods of growth. Papaya Renew softens and hydrates skin and may assist to promote skin elasticity. This can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Sensitive Skin –this cream has a light, gentle, non-greasy formula that is suitable for sensitive skin - it can be used on both the face and body to calm and hydrate.
Other benefits of P'URE Papaya Care Papaya Renew Cream:
- 100% natural formula - ACO & COSMOS natural certified
- Vegan friendly
- No petrochemicals
- No mineral oil
- No phthalates
- No parabens
- No Palm Oil
- Cruelty free
- Australian made
Directions for use of P'URE Papaya Care Papaya Renew Cream:
- Apply 2-3 times daily and rub in using circular motions
- For best results, apply immediately after shower or bath and use for a minimum of 1 month.