P'ure Papaya Care Papaya Ointment is a rich and nourishing multi-purpose skin treatment featuring Paw Paw and Calendula.
Papaya Ointment from P'ure Papaya Care contains organic papaya grown in tropical Queensland and fermented to ensure it is rich in nutrients.
P'ure Papaya Care Papaya Ointment to restore, soothe and protect your skin
This natural paw paw ointment is high in Vitamin C and unique enzymes and can be used to treat many skin conditions including:
- Dry lips and skin - Shea Butter and Calendula help to hydrate dry patches of skin on lips, face or body.
- Nappy rash - this 100% natural formula is a safe and effective treatment for your baby's delicate skin and ideal for soothing your baby's bottom.
- Cradle cap - papaya ointment can also be used to moisturse areas of scalp affected by cradle cap.
- Breastfeeding - soothe and protect sore nipples affected by breastfeeding.
Why choose P'ure Papaya Care Papaya Ointment?
- No mineral oil
- No palm oil
- No phthalates
- No parabens
- No petrochemicals
Directions for use of P'ure Papaya Care Papaya Ointment
- Apply topically as required - a little goes a long way.
- In cooler temperatures, the formula may solidify - you can warm the tube in your hands to soften it.
- Store below 30 degrees celcius.