Noosa Basics Organic Deodorant Stick effectively neutralises underarm odour with a natural, non-toxic formula.
Noosa Basics Organic Deodorant Stick with Sandalwood
This organic deodorant stick is made with natural and certified organic ingredients that combat the bacteria that causes odour, while also absorbing moisture.
- Tapioca and Australian Kaolin Clay - ideal for absorbing moisture while still allowing your body to sweat and release toxins
- Bi-carb soda - kills the bacteria that causes underarm odour
- Shea butter - nourishes and moisturises your skin
- Coconut oil - nurtures your skin and offers antibacterial properties
- Aluminium free
- Paraben free
- Preservative free
- Phthalate free
- Propylene glycol free
- Palm Oil free
- Certified organic ingredients
- Cruelty free
- Handcrafted in Australia
Directions for use:
- Gently swipe a small amount of deodorant to clean armpits. Tip: a little goes a long way (1 or 2 swipes should suffice)
- Allow deodorant to dry before dressing.