Noosa Basics Organic Deodorant Stick effectively neutralises underarm odour with natural and organic ingredients for all day freshness.
Noosa Basics Organic Deodorant Stick with Rose & Frankincense
This organic deodorant stick has a chemical free formula designed to combat the bacteria that causes underarm odour, while also absorbing moisture.
- Tapioca and Australian Kaolin Clay - work to absorb moisture while the deodorant still allows you to sweat and release toxins
- Bi-carb soda - instantly targets odour causing bacteria
- Shea butter - nurtures and moisturises your skin
- Coconut oil - nourishes your skin and also has antibacterial properties
- Aluminium free
- Paraben free
- Preservative free
- Phthalate free
- Propylene glycol free
- Palm Oil free
- Certified organic ingredients
- Cruelty free
- Handcrafted in Australia
Directions for use:
- Gently swipe a small amount of deodorant onto your clean armpits. Tip: don't apply too much - you only need a little (1 or 2 swipes goes a long way).
- Allow deodorant to dry before dressing.