Noosa Basics Organic Deodorant Stick offers underarm protection from odour and wetness with natural ingredients.
Noosa Basics Organic Deodorant Stick with fresh Lemon Myrtle scent
This organic deodorant stick is made with natural and certified organic ingredients, working combat the bacteria that causes odour, while also absorbing moisture.
- Tapioca and Australian Kaolin Clay - both absorb moisture while still allowing you to sweat and release toxins
- Bi-carb soda - effectively targets the bacteria that causes odour
- Shea butter - nurtures and moisturises your skin
- Coconut oil - with antibacterial and moisturising properties
- Aluminium free
- Paraben free
- Preservative free
- Phthalate free
- Propylene glycol free
- Palm Oil free
- Certified organic ingredients
- Cruelty free
- Handcrafted in Australia
Directions for use:
- Gently swipe a small amount of deodorant to your clean armpits. Tip: you only need a little is (1 or 2 swipes should do).
- Allow deodorant to dry before you get dressed.