Noosa Basics Organic Deodorant Stick effectively neutralises odour causing bacteria for all day underarm freshness.
Noosa Basics Organic Deodorant Stick with natural Coconut scent
This organic deodorant stick is made with natural and certified organic ingredients that work to combat the bacteria that causes odour, while also absorbing moisture.
- Tapioca and Australian Kaolin Clay - great for absorbing moisture while still allowing you to sweat and release toxins
- Bi-carb soda - instantly targets the bacteria that causes odour
- Shea butter - nurtures and moisturises your skin
- Coconut oil - moisturises your skin and has antibacterial properties
- Aluminium free
- Paraben free
- Preservative free
- Phthalate free
- Propylene glycol free
- Palm Oil free
- Certified organic ingredients
- Cruelty free
- Handcrafted in Australia
Directions for use:
- Gently swipe a small amount of deodorant to your clean armpits. Tip: only a little is needed (1 or 2 swipes should do).
- Allow deodorant to dry before getting dressed.