Mukti Microneedle Dermal Roller is an easy-to-use at-home skin needling tool that helps to rejuvenate and revitalise your skin and improve the efficacy of your favourite organic serums and moisturisers. It's inspired by ancient acupuncture techniques.
Mukti Microneedle Dermal Roller for rejuvenated, more vibrant skin and improved skin care performance
Made from fine titanium alloy, Multi Dermal Roller features 540 needles, each with a depth of 0.25mm. These needles create small micro channels on the surface of your skin which can aid product penetration and allow active ingredients to more easily reach their targeted areas.
Other benefits of using the Mukti Dermal Roller
- Enhance and improve product penetration by up to 40%*
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which helps to make the skin firmer and more youthful in appearance
- May assist with improving facial scarring
Which skin types can use the Microneedle Dermal Roller?
All skin types.
How to use the dermal roller
- Start with thoroughly cleansed skin.
- Gently roll your dermal roller up and down along each section of your face 3-4 times using an equal speed and light pressure - avoid eyes and lips.
- First roll vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally in a Union Jack pattern. Follow this procedure on each area. (You may need to vary the pressure on the more sensitive areas of your face).
- The treatment should take a couple of minutes.
- Apply appropriate Mukti serum or elixir and press onto the skin until absorbed.
Note: Products may “spike” or tingle after application. This is a normal sensation. However, if irritation develops, discontinue use or use less frequently.
How often should you use your dermal roller?
The dermal roller can be used 2-3 times a week. Ideally, and for optimal results, the dermal roller should be used for up to two minutes morning and night.
Caring for your Mukti Dermal Roller
Cleaning: Every 3rd day, add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to a water solution. Dip a toothbrush into the solution and clean only the metal head of the Dermal Roller. Avoid submerging the Dermal Roller into the tea tree/water solution.
When travelling, place your Dermal Roller in a toothbrush holder or zip lock bag.
Replace your roller every 12 months.
*Mukti claimed results