Mukti Activated Charcoal Konjac Sponge is a little gem that helps to create a natural glow for your complexion as it gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin.
This sponge is made from 100% natural and biodegradable vegetable Konjac fibre - also known as Konnyaku or Amorphophallus Konjac. The konjac is a porous root vegetable growing naturally on the fertile volcanic hills of Jeju Island in South Korea, and this fibre has been used for over 1500 years in Asia as an eco-friendly beauty regime for sensitive skin and those suffering from atopic skin disorders.
Mukti Activated Charcoal Konjac Sponge to cleanse, exfoliate and remove excess oil from the skin
The addition of charcoal helps to draw out skin impurities and balance an overly acidic skin pH. Konjac also naturally nourishes the skin with vitamins A, B, C, D and E, along with proteins, lipids, fatty acids, copper, zinc, iron, and magnesium.
Benefits of using a Konjac Sponge:
- Contains natural vitamins and antioxidants
- Works to kill acne causing bacteria
- Balances the pH of the skin
- 100% vegan
- No parabens, sulphates or phthalates
Directions for use your Konjac Sponge
- Soak your sponge in warm water until it has softened.
- Using the sponge on its own with just water, or with a little of your favourite cleanser, gently massage the sponge over your skin in circular motions to buff away dead skin cells. It will feel a little slippery as it glides over your face.
- Rinse your sponge thoroughly and squeeze out excess water after use.
- To store, simply hang the konjac sponge in a well ventilated area.
- The sponge should be replaced every 2 months.
Which skin types can use the Mukti Konjac Sponge?
The charcoal konjac sponge is ideal for Combination/Oily, Dry and Normal skin types.