Sample pot only
Winner - Best Exfoliating Product - Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017
Mukti 2-in-1 Resurfacing Exfoliant - Sample contains Mukti's gentle, yet effective, deep cleansing skin polish that deeply nourishes and cleanses the complexion and improves skin texture.
Mukti 2-in-1 Resurfacing Exfoliant - Sample for a face scrub with age defying alpha hydroxy fruit acids
This sample pot allows you to try this award-winning facial exfoliator which has been formulated with bioactive, cellular extracted native fruit extracts to promote a radiant and healthy looking glow. This exfoliant:
- Cruelty free
- Nut and gluten free
- Ocean safe
Key ingredients in Mukti 2-in-1 Resurfacing Exfoliant - Sample:
- Caviar Lime, Desert Lime and Rainforest Lime - with native (AHA) fruit acids to dissolve the intercellular bonds to encourage collagen production
- Melting Jojoba esters and finely ground bamboo particles - to gently eliminate dead cells and to leave a fresh and renewed complexion
Features and benefits of 2-in-1 Resurfacing Exfoliant - Sample from Mukti:
- Renews and smoothes skin
- Freshens complexion
- AHA's deeply penetrate and boost skin collagen production
- AHA's are known for their age-defying benefits
- Lightens pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes the shedding of the outer layer of skin cells
- Improves the overall texture of the skin, complexion and circulation
Directions for use of Mukti's 2-in-1 Resurfacing Exfoliant - Sample:
- Exfoliant can be used 2-3 times a week.
- Apply to damp face, neck and decolletage.
- Gently massage with your fingertips or a facial brush.
- For best results, leave on skin for a few minutes to allow the fruit AHA's to penetrate.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and follow with your favourite organic moisturiser.
Which skin types are suited to Mukti 2-in-1 Resurfacing Exfoliant?
All skin types can use this award-winning facial exfoliant, although a patch test is recommended - especially if you have sensitive skin.