Miessence Soothing Moisturiser is made with a blend of organic herb and flower extracts, combined with nut and seed oils and butters, all designed to calm and relieve sensitive or damaged skin.
Formulated without irritating chemicals, this moisturiser is gentle on your skin while providing a protective barrier against moisture loss.
Miessence Soothing Moisturiser to restore and hydrate sensitive skin
This organic moisturiser also contains plant phospholipids that work to restore and repair the appearance of sensitive, irritated skin. The ingredients are specially chosen for their ability to provide lasting effects on skin hydration and smoothness.
Key ingredients in Soothing Moisturiser include:
- Both German and Roman Chamomiles - to soothe the skin
- Calendula extract - for its calming and protective properties
- Carrot extract - naturally moisturising and healing
- Horsechestnut - with hydrating and smoothing benefits
Directions for use of Soothing Moisturiser from Miessence
- Use both morning and night after cleansing.
- Apply one to two pumps of moisturiser to the palm of your hand and warm to skin temperature.
- Gently pat and press the moisturiser on the skin of your face, neck and decolletage.
- Note: Miessence Soothing Moisturiser works best when used in conjunction with Miessence Soothing Skin Conditioner. The skin conditioner follows the cleanser and is an important step in your Miessence skincare regime as it feeds the skin with nutrients and provides a hydration based for your moisturiser to lock in. For maximum benefits, apply the moisturiser while the skin is still damp from the application of the skin conditioner - this will seal in hydration from the conditioner and keep your skin soft and plump.
Which skin types does Soothing Moisturiser suit?
All skin types can use Miessence Soothing Moisturiser but it is especially suited to sensitive skin.