Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup - Model 2 - Violet is a bell-shaped cup that's been created to provide you with a safe, comfortable, odourless and eco-friendly period, for up to 12 hours a day.
Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup - Model 2 - Violet for an economical and environmentally-friendly feminine hygiene option
Representing the future of period care, this menstrual cup from Lunette is reusable and a clever option when it comes to taking control of your period.
Benefits of using a Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup:
- Healthier for you - by collecting fluid rather than absorbing it, the Lunette menstrual cup will help keep you naturally lubricated and healthy
- Healthier for our planet - as a reusable product, your Lunette menstrual cup reduces waste, including plastics and packaging
- Economical - because it is reusable and can last several years, your Lunette cup results in savings in your pocket. It can pay for itself within a few months.
- Convenient - with Lunette, you won't need to worry about running out of tampons or pads. You can keep your menstrual cup with you in your handbag, ready wherever you are, just in case.
Why is the Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup the best menstrual cup option?
- High quality - made from only natural, highest medical grade silicone, the cup is BPA, latex and chemical free
- Reliable - with a superior shape for greater capacity, the menstrual cup stays put for up to 12 hours and only needs emptying 2-4 times per day
- Comfortable - with a soft and flexible rim, you can forget you're even wearing your Lunette cup
- Easy to use - the cleverly designed stem, ridges and larger air holes make for quick and easy 'ins and outs'
- Easy to clean - the cup interior is smooth for easy cleansing
Directions for use of your Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup - please also see the helpful video below:
- Please read the label and use only as directed.
- Basically, the Lunette cup is folded and then inserted into the vagina, where it opens up to create a seal and securely collect menstrual fluid.
- When full, the cup is removed, emptied, rinsed and re-inserted.
- Following your cycle, the cup is cleaned and stored - ready to use during your next period.
- NOTE: A DETAILED USER GUIDE IS ENCLOSED WITH YOUR CUP.
Size guide for the Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup:
The Lunette menstrual cup comes in two sizes - Model 1 and Model 2:
- Model 2 - is for normal to heavy flow and is made of firmer silicone than Model 1.
- Diameter: 46 mm x 52 mm
- Stem: 20 mm
- Volume: 30 ml
- Measuring lines: 7.5 ml & 15 ml
For a light to normal flow, see Lunette cup Model 1.
View images for more guidance on choosing the right size.
Lunette menstrual cup should not be worn during post-natal bleeding.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods AUST L157084.