Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup - Model 2 - Clear is a bell-shaped cup created to provide you with a safe, comfortable, odourless and eco-friendly period, for up to 12 hours a day.
Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup - Model 2 - Clear for an economical and eco-friendly alternative to feminine hygiene products
Representing the future of period care, your menstrual cup from Lunette is reusable and a smart option when it comes to taking control of your period.
Benefits of using Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup:
- Healthier for you - by collecting fluid rather than absorbing it, the Lunette menstrual cup helps keep you naturally lubricated and healthy
- Healthier for our planet - because it is reusable, your Lunette menstrual cup reduces waste, including plastics and packaging
- Economical - because your Lunette menstrual cup is reusable and can last several years, that means savings in your pocket. It basically pays for itself with a few months.
- Convenient - with Lunette, you'll never have to worry about running out of tampons or pads. You can keep it with you in your handbag, ready wherever you are, just in case.
Why is the Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup the best menstrual cup?
- High quality - made from only natural, highest medical grade silicone that's BPA, latex and chemical free
- Reliable - with a superior shape for greater capacity, the cup stays put for up to 12 hours and only needs emptying 2-4 times per day
- Comfortable - with a soft and flexible rim, so you can forget you're even wearing it
- Easy to use - with a cleverly designed stem, ridges and larger air holes to make for quick and easy 'ins and outs'
- Easy to clean - with a smooth interior for easy cleansing
Directions for use of Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup - please also see the helpful video below:
- Please read the label and use only as directed.
- Basically, the Lunette cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens to create a seal and securely collect menstrual fluid.
- When full, the cup is removed, emptied, rinsed and re-inserted.
- Following your cycle, the cup is cleaned and stored, ready to use during your next period.
- A DETAILED USER GUIDE IS ENCLOSED WITH YOUR CUP.
Size guide for the Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup:
The Lunette menstrual cup comes in two sizes - Model 1 and Model 2:
- Model 2 - is for normal to heavy flow and is made of firmer silicone than Model 1.
- Diameter: 46 mm x 52 mm
- Stem: 20 mm
- Volume: 30 ml
- Measuring lines: 7.5 ml & 15 ml
For a light to normal flow, see Lunette cup Model 1.
View images for more guidance on choosing the right size.
Lunette menstrual cup should not be worn during post-natal bleeding.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods AUST L157084.