Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup - Model 1 - Violet has a unique bell shape and is designed to give you a safe, comfortable, odourless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day.
Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup - Model 1 - Violet for a comfortable, safe and environmentally-friendly period
Your reusable menstrual cup from Lunette represents the future of natural period care and is the smart choice when it comes to managing your period.
Benefits of switching to Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup:
- Healthier for you - fluid is collected rather than absorbed, so the Lunette menstrual cup helps keep you naturally lubricated and healthy
- Healthier for our planet - as a reusable product, your Lunette menstrual cup helps reduce waste, including plastics and packaging
- Economical - your Lunette menstrual cup is reusable and can last several years, which means savings in your pocket. Basically, it pays for itself with a few months.
- Convenient - with your Lunette cup always on standby, you'll never have to worry about running out of tampons or pads. You can even keep it with you in your handbag, ready wherever you are - just in case!
Why the Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup really is the best menstrual cup:
- High quality - made from natural, highest medical grade silicone, your Lunette cup is BPA, latex and chemical free
- Reliable - with a superior shape and greater capacity, the Lunette cup stays put for up to 12 hours - it only needs emptying 2-4 times per day
- Comfortable - the cup has a soft and flexible rim, so you can forget it's even there
- Easy to use - the Lunette cup's cleverly designed stem, ridges and larger air holes make for quick and easy 'ins and outs'
- Easy to clean - the cup's smooth interior makes cleaning easy
Directions for use of your Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup - please also see the useful video below:
- Always read the label - use only as directed.
- The Lunette cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens up again to create a seal and securely collect menstrual fluid.
- When full, the cup is removed, emptied, rinsed and re-inserted.
- At the end of your cycle, the cup is cleaned and stored, ready for your next period.
- NOTE: A DETAILED USER GUIDE IS ENCLOSED WITH YOUR CUP.
Size guide for the Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup:
The Lunette menstrual cup comes in two sizes - Model 1 and Model 2:
- Model 1 - is for light to normal flow and is made of softer silicone than Model 2.
- Diameter: 41 mm x 47 mm
- Stem: 25 mm
- Volume: 25 ml
- Measuring lines: 5 ml & 13.5 ml
For a normal to heavy flow, see Lunette cup Model 2.
View images for more guidance on choosing the right size.
Lunette menstrual cup should not be worn during post-natal bleeding.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods AUST L157084.